Petitgrain Mandarine oil
- Botanical name: Citrus reticulate Blanco
Odor: Fruity, spicy, citrus characteristic odor
Color : Pale yellow to greenish yellow
- Egypt produces: 20 000-30 000 kg/yr
- Produced mainly in Gharbeya
- Status: 100% Pure & Natural
- Production Method: By steam distillation of the leaves and twigs of the Mandarine tree
- Petitgrain oil has unique aromatic and therapeutic qualities and is the most prolific of all essential oil producing trees.
- Application: Fragrance component in soaps, detergents, cosmetics, and perfumes. Also as a flavoring agent in food and drinks.