- Botanical name: Pelargonium graveolens L
Odor: Characteristic, rosy, with a variable mint note.
Color : Very pale yellow, transparent liquid.
- Egypt produces: 80-120 T/yr
- Produced mainly in Beni Souif and Fayoum
- Status: 100% Pure & Natural
- Geranium Egyptian essential oil is one of the most used essential oils. The main areas of plant cultivation and production are Reunion, Madagascar, the Congo, Egypt and others at a smaller scale. The best quality oil is from Egypt.
- Application: it’s one of the most important ingredients in perfumery, and it’s also used in soaps, because of its stability.